- Prepare the financial & inventory reports on a daily, weekly & monthly basis as requested by the corporate office.
- Prepare the yearly tax on profit and tax on dividend distribution in cooperation with the external auditor
- Manage vat declaration quarterly
- Prepare the taxes on salaries as per the MOF
- Prepare the NSSF declaration monthly
- Dealing with Auditors and providing them with all needed information.
- Establish relations with banks and prepare files whenever required
- Prepare the collection target monthly
- Prepare the collection report daily
- Review, discuss and follow up on the collection
- Dealing with Internal Auditors and provide all the information and support and implement the suggestion given by them in consultation with Corporate Finance
- Review the GL Accounts on monthly basis.
- Inter-Company Reconciliations by 6th of each month
- Prepare the Monthly financial statements by the 10th of each month
- Review of all kinds of expenses and suggestions for cost reduction.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation of All the banks by the 8th of each month.
- Employee clearance files to ensure the accuracy of the settlement claim and recovery of any pending dues.
- Implementation of all policies and procedures issued by the Corporate Office.
- Prepare the annual budget for the company (as per the format) and variance report as and when required.
- Maintain the inventory level
- Check the Daily collection with receipts & journals from Locations. (As per the new receipt process).
- Assist the Corporate Office in establishing the internal control and other works.
- Review the Monthly Payroll before sending it to CO for signature.
- Generate the Fixed assets and Depreciation schedule as requested by the Head office
- Keep the physical inventory of FA reconciled at all times.
- Maintaining employee Files
- Implement the Visual Dolphin system in full.
- Manage the local/foreign suppliers' payments
- Allocate the shipment's expenses to the GRNs and close the shipment
- Review the supplier's reconciliation quarterly and submit the report to CO.
- Review of the sales commission as per the approved policy from CO before disbursement on monthly basis.
- All the foreign currency payments should be checked to ensure the best exchange rates in the market for the day.
- update the currency exchange rate on the visual dolphin on a monthly basis
- Submission of reports to insurance companies
- Keeping record of all contracts and Ministry of Labor registrations
- Maintain full and accurate client legal database
- Creating New Accounts (Cash/Credit) On the system based on the company's policy
- Approving the daily sales orders based on the set credit policy
- Dealing with customer queries and resolving any issue that might arise
- Working towards achieving the maximum amount from the bad debt
- Coordinate with the Accounts Dep. to ensure payments are allocated properly
- Managing the legal portfolio (Criminal Cases) and ensuring max. number of cases are resolved
- Follow up with lawyer & collection agency and provide all the supportive documents.
- Overlooking Supply Chain, Credit and HR
- Any other work assigned to you by Corporate Office and by GM.
Responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures. Well Versed with ERP/SAP
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We laid the foundation of Madi International in the year 1991, and for over 29 years, we have been on a mission to transform & elevate the beauty space. We started our business in Dubai and today, we are successfully operating in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Lebanon.
We aim to continue working & partnering with the most reputable local and international beauty brands and deliver the best services in the premium professional health & beauty industry. When it comes to beauty, we want to be the partners that you can trust for your hair, skin and wellness.
The idea of beauty is always shifting! We are doing our bit to make it more inclusive and more diverse. We hope to redefine the conventional beauty standards and help everyone feel beautiful, inside and out.