Canadian Distribution Center
We are looking for Cutter/Order Pickers to start immediately
Date Posted: Oct 20, 2021
Closing Date: Dec 31, 2021
Method: Please submit completed internal Application form to Dawn McDougall Brown or Angie Groulx.
Compensation: Starting wage $19.77
Cutter/Order Picker Description:
Cutter/Order Picker: will directly report to your WSL and SL Chris Stephenson
The Cutter/Order Picker will be expected to handle a variety of jobs in the warehouse as noted below but not limited to:
- Picking, packaging orders for dry van shipments
- Cutting Customer Orders on DC Cutline from SAP
- Following closely customer notes
- Following DC cutting schedule provided each shift
- Wrap Reels
- Install pulling eyes and lagging
- Drive Forklift
- Patch Cable
- Maintain TPM board
- FG Inventory count
- Fill out daily Accountability Sheets
- Correcting FG Labels /changing batch info
- Use of Scan gun to pick orders and complete deliveries
- Create cuts in SAP
- View Stock overview for additional cutting requirements
- Rotating weekly Days – Aft 7:30am-3:30pm and 3:30pm-11:30pm
- Hours of work will vary with need for overtime hours as directed. OT sign up posted weekly with emphasis on the last week and weekend of each month.
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Excellent attendance
Line Mangers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.