Role of the position
The focus of the position is the delivery of listening and speaking skills to students of the programs. To complement this study, students will also undertake English language studies with focus on reading, writing and grammar. For the first year of the program each student will undertake eight hours per week in the subject English - Listening and Speaking and eight hours per week in the subject English-Writing, Reading, Grammar and Translation.
- Formal qualification at a minimum level of Bachelor degree.
- Minimum three years' experience in teaching English
- TESOL certificate
- Ability to meet the visa entry requirements of the People's Republic of China.
- Formal teaching qualifications to a minimum level equivalent to Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment.
- Relevant industrial experience.
- Up to 20,000 RMB
- Housing provided
- Health insurance
- Working schedule of 24 to 26 classes (45 minutes per class) with no office hours