- Prepare technical documents for offer/tender/orders and do related working in CA & SAP system accurately and timely
- Do benchmarking Analysis for physical sample or cable design data from intercompany or competitor, prepare report and follow action plan
- Follow R&D projects for new product, new material and DTC, prepare technical document & reports according to procedure
- Keep good and close communication with other department, and follow internal improvement project
- Assist R&D manager to finish other works.
- Positive, active and research activity spirit
- Good communication ability
- More than 2 years' experience of technical role ( design or process) in cable multinational company
- College degree or above, wire & cable, electrical engineering or chemical material major
- Understand energy cable design and process (mainly for general low voltage power and instrumentation cable, rubber cable, etc.)
- R&D manager
- Front Sales and Back office Sales, Production Dept., Purchasing Dept., Quality Dept., Process Dept., Logistics Dept. and so on
- The third party test institute, customer and other factory R&D staff.
Line Mangers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.