- Build up strong relationship with SCM team as well as own retail ops team by providing consistent and pertinent communication
- Define opportunity, create & implement allocation strategy
- Drive action plan proactively to achieve targets
- Drive capacity management with actual demand and fulfilment
Planning * Develop, align and implement weekly, monthly and yearly merchandise allocation plan to achieve the sales and inventory target as well as weeks coverage to maximize product usage.
- Collaborate with SCM team to create execution plan and schedule.
- Collaborate with planning manager to align the inventory demand forecast based on inventory and sales target.
- Define business opportunities through markdowns, promotion and manage stock on hand at store level.
- Set up initial allocation process by understanding the buy intentions and business needs
- Set up automatic replenishment criteria for planned production accordingly to the store capacity and product’s sales performance.
- Deliver allocation report and drive action plans proactively from promotion, markdowns, inventories, sales & week covers prospective under brands, product types, seasonality’s aspect.
- Consolidate & review product performance on cluster / store level regularly at retail’s KPI and guide the team on findings & recommendations
- Balancing store size broken ratio by product type and by store segmentation level.
- Summarize & categorize hindsight at weekly, monthly, quarterly and follow up on action plans
- Collaborate with ROM, DOM on product needs and transfer them into efficient assortment to maximize the business opportunities
- Managing team member workload and working arrangement based on business request.
- Clear understanding Retail KPI and targets, growth strategies, related policies and processes
- Monitor data compliance, identify issues and propose solutions
- Ensure the actions are taken place by team
- Product Management or Merchandising experience
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (internal & external)
- People management skills
- Team player
- High influencing skill
- Practical, reactive
- Results oriented
- High execution ability and self-management
Retail Operations, Retail Buying, Logistics, IT, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 10 years abve allocation or planning experience with recognized retail brands (consumer goods, fashion or FMCG) with at least 5 years in managerial role
- Strong business acumen and analyzing skills
- excellence organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excel – excellent
- PowerPoint – advanced
- Outlook – advanced
- MySQL / Power BI / Access is a plus
Local Language: Fluent