The Role We are looking for a software developer to work across product areas on APEM Mobile and other HTML5 related Web UI components.
- Development and maintenance of product UI, interfaces and related components
- Work with Customer Support regarding customer and product issues
- Work with Quality group on unit and integration testing
- Adhere to standard processes such as development process life cycle, source code control, and quality procedures
- Be a strong team player
- Majored in Computer Science or Engineering related who can program.
- Experience with Angular/Vue/React and TypeScript development.
- Good understanding on Object Oriented Programming.
- English fluency (written and verbal) required.
- Experience with RESTful API and Cloud technologies is a big plus.
- Experience with C#/Java/SQL is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.