As an Associate Principle at Gallup, you’ll become a trusted adviser to C-suite executives and help them gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace by providing compelling and strategic insights, and recommendations and solutions for behavioural and cultural change. In this role, you will design high-impact programs — many times from the ground up — that will span several years and cross multiple disciplines. You may wear many hats, but your top priority will be diagnosing complex business needs and framing, building, and communicating comprehensive solutions.
With your entrepreneurial spirit, critical thinking skills, and natural client orientation, you’ll be integral to building Gallup’s thought leadership and growth across Europe. Collaborating with some of the brightest and most engaged coworkers, you’ll help us fulfill our mission of fixing the world’s broken workplaces. If you’re innovative, passionate, competitive, and ready to be on the fast track to becoming a partner at Gallup, join us, and put your greatest strengths to work.
Who we want:
Trusted advisers whose presence and engaging personalities empower them to make bold recommendations, challenge top leaders and influence decision-making at the highest levels.
Sophisticated program architects who use their strong entrepreneurial spirit to identify business opportunities and leverage Gallup’s intellectual property to design transformational solutions.
Adaptable consultants who easily juggle timelines, multiple stakeholders and competing agendas in high-pressure situations.
Competitive learners whose consultative credibility comes from their intense intellectual curiosity and desire to become strategically literate on all facets of a client’s business.
Collaborative team leaders who inspire and influence their internal partners with provocative creativity.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
- Five-year proven track record of cultivating business development opportunities that lead to successful client engagements
- A keen interest in organization development and cultural transformation is preferred
- Must be fully fluent in English, German and French
- Ability to travel based on client demand
- Must be authorized to work in the UK on a full-time basis
- A flexible, casual and hybrid work environment that allows you to work on-site and from home, you will determine with your manager and team what hybrid looks like for you
- Our strengths-based, engagement-focused, and performance-oriented culture —
- Mission-driven work that changes the lives of millions of people around the world
- World-class managers who support, position, empower and engage you
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Programs and activities designed around your wellbeing
- Benefits package, including private medical cover, pension contribution and performance related bonuses
Agencies: we are not partnering with agencies for this role nor accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and/or applicants.