Our multinational Facilities Management client is seeking a Help desk Team Leader in Manchester.
Do you enjoy working in a busy environment where no day is the same? If so, this is the perfect role for you!!
Do you have previous experience in FM in a leadership role?
Are you a proven Help desk Team leader?
- Strong leadership skills and be able to chair meetings & use innovative ideas to overcome issues
- Previous Experience in a Team Leader Role Managing a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled in Helpdesk call processing an effective communicator both written & oral
- Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative
- Monday - Friday
- Permanent opportunity
- Local to public transport
- Opportunity to bring a high degree of exposure to your CV
- Have previous experience working within Facilities Management
- Be reliable and flexible; able to consider extra hours if needed
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.