Shares Settlement Administrator
Monday - Friday
£ Competitive + benefits
Help to match and settle the payments/shares, of SIP Sales and Purchases.
This is an FCA regulated role and the individual is governed by Link Market Services Training and Competence regime.
The role of Banking Operations Supervisor is to match and settle the payments/shares of Sip Sales/Purchases trades using the Crest Settlements system GUI (graphic user interface). The role requires strong attention to detail and accuracy and is a critical step in the trading and settlement process.
If you're an administrative professional, with experience of processing payments within the financial services sector, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
What you'll be doing:
- Delivering stock for purchases and sales through Crest
- Matching messages in Crest for sales and purchases
- Checking if stock has come in for purchases
- Moving commission for settled purchases
- Settling payments for all trades
- Resolving any Crest reconciliation issues
- Failed Trades Reporting
- SIP Purchase Failed Trades Report for Exec Dealing
- Collating files for audit
- Keeping the Supervisor/Manager abreast of all issues
- Creating MI for the Supervisor/Manager
- Working experience of the Crest system
- An understanding of regulatory requirements within Financial Services
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Teamwork, integrity, professionalism, time management
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Analytical mindset and accuracy
Link Group works in partnership internationally with almost 7,000 clients including asset managers and investors, business managers, asset owners, trustees, issuers and borrowers. We provide the infrastructure through which assets are secured or deployed in both regulated and unregulated markets.
We offer industry-leading shareholder services through Link Market Services to a wide range of corporates, issuers and business managers. We are the largest UK share registrar providing services to more than 1,300 companies large and small across the UK.
We administer share plans for over 200 clients and have worked on more than 50% of UK IPOs since 2005. Our unique place in the market, combined with our partnership and relationship management approach, enables us to play a vital role in connecting issuers with 5 million shareholders around the world.
What's in it for you?
- A very competitive basic salary plus benefits
- 23 days' holiday to start, (rising to 25) plus Bank Holidays, with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension scheme, private medical cover, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- The possibility of working from home, flexible working or working part-time options are available
- You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Link Group. You'll be joining a network of 7,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple teams and countries. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career and we'll provide the support you need to do just that
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Team:
Our Corporate Markets division provides clients with a comprehensive corporate market offering that connects issuers to their stakeholders. Our uniquely integrated range of corporate markets capabilities includes shareholder management and analytics, stakeholder engagement, share and unit registry, and employee share plans. We also offer company secretarial support, as well as various specialist offerings such as insolvency solutions. We operate in twelve countries throughout Australasia, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, United Kingdom and Europe.
Our teams combine a wealth of industry experience with a rigorous focus on client management to deliver a premium service underpinned by market leading digital technology provided by our Technology .
Link Group is building a dynamic, client focused, caring and inclusive culture that is built on the foundations of an entrepreneurial spirit, effective risk management, empathy and trust, and underpinned by its core values.
We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We encourage, support and value the various talents and perspectives of our people and promote a flexible and blended work environment where our people can thrive and their wellbeing is supported. We know that diversity drives better client outcomes, continuous improvement, and growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.