The type testing Engineer will define the testing protocol for the projects, organize and supervise the organization of the qualifications, follow the process of qualification, predict and/or solve eventual complications given by the complexity of the projects.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend the tests checking the correctness of the execution
- Review the protocols and the product performance to ensure the feasibility of the tests
- Organize the test (material, workforce, attendees)
- Support the lab with the organization, performing and report issuing of the tests
- Help on the definition of the new testing protocols (TOV, insulation coordination)
- Dialogue with the laboratories to keep the alignment
- Predict, manage and solve eventual complexity
- Help on the overall organization of the laboratories
- Dialogue with colleagues to ensure the correctness of the tests
- Dialogue with clients to ensure the satisfaction of expectations
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Engineering (technical field preferred)
- Knowledge of cable business
- 1-3 years of experience in similar role
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience with tests/laboratories/process of qualification
- Good relationship approach
- Team working capability
- Problem solving and target oriented
- Pragmatism. Capability to set and to handle pragmatically the priorities.
- Capacity to understand and conceptualizes complexity into concise frameworks
- Flexibility and capability to manage changes during the work
- Wish to quickly learn and get involved
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute to the Group’s success. Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Line Mangers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.