This position is to be engaged in the Maison's strategic digital projects in Asia. It requires some understanding of the innovative digital landscape and trends in Asia today, and a passion for all things tech. An organized but proactive approach will be key to perform well in this position.
- Key responsibility 1 - Digital projects coordination
- Cross-functionally coordinate with internal / external, local / global teams to ensure the high quality and timely project delivery.
- Track and analyze the project results, provide valuable insights of enhancements.
- Deeply understand the digital trends of today and transform the knowledge into the business application.
- Key responsibility 2 - Digital trends and Innovation sourcing
- Research digital pioneers in the market and explore potential partnership with high-tech and start-up companies.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Entry level position, a previous internship or work experience is a plus.
- Strong planning, multitasking and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and relationship management skills.
- Adaptable to change and uncertainty with the flexibility to work in a fast-paced, start-up, and multicultural environment.
- English speaking is must, Mandarin or other languages is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), especially on Excel & PowerPoint.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must. Fluent in Mandarin or skills in other languages is a plus.
- Experience with digital reporting tools is a plus
- Curiosity & savvy in high-tech or innovation
- Product/Project design thinking
- Attention to detail and preciseness
- Logical thinking
- Positive attitude and good team player
- Self-starter, takes initiative and responsible personality
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Richemont owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in
jewellery, watches and writing instruments. Cartier joined the Group in 1988.
Learn more about the Group Richemont