At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring, the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Client's business problem to solve?
For more than 30 years, our Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) team has implemented the processes and technologies for our clients that bring about real transformation for customers of all sizes. Our end-to-end administrative services help streamline operations, improve productivity and strengthen cash flow to help our customers stay competitive and improve member satisfaction
Position's General Duties and Tasks
In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Performing outbound calls to insurance companies (in the US) to collect outstanding Accounts Receivables.
- Responding to customer requests by phone and/or in writing to ensure customer satisfaction and to assure that service standards are met
- Analyzing medical insurance claims for quality assurance
- Resolving moderately routine questions following pre-established guidelines
- Performing routine research on customer inquiries.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 8:30PM to 5:30AM or 10:30PM to 7:30AM.
- High school diploma
- 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
- 0-6 months of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with customers who spoke English.
- 0-6 months of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to apply business rules to varying fact situations and make appropriate decisions
*** All new hires will be required to successfully complete our Orientation/Process training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material.