Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
- Ensures all projects being delivered are of best-in-class quality
- Continuously analyze projects to remove roadblocks both internally and externally
- Help move the Planning, Delivery & Support Team forward by helping refine and improve our internal processes
- Keeps a pulse on the ‘birds eye view’ of all projects; is the ‘coordinator’ between multiple client projects
- Understands client hot buttons, risks/issues both internally and externally
- Anticipates across all risks/issues if there is something bigger going on that needs to be tackled
- Central point of contact for clients
- Discuss with clients at a high level any upcoming, current, or recently release project in ‘some’ detail
- Point of escalation for clients
- Manages client roadmap
- Knows all in-flight projects and can speak to them
- Present to executives (internally and externally) on the program, projects in the program or the client as needed; can manage stakeholders with ease
- Knows when to escalate client issues or internal program/project issues to upper management or executives
- Minimum 5-7 years project management experience or equivalent in hospitality industry
- Minimum 2 years of direct client interface required.
- Possesses and applies a developing knowledge of project management principles, practices, and procedures to the completion of assignments
- Has good analytical skills, is detail oriented, interacts well with others, and has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with basic functions of project scheduling software.
- Must be able to interface appropriately at project team level.
- Understands the concepts, definitions, and application of project reports.
- Have an interest and passion for cutting-edge technology in the hospitality industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite or equivalent.
- Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Has experience overseeing digital projects including the design and development of new websites.
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Possesses and applies a deep knowledge of project management principles, practices, and procedures to the completion of assignments
- Good understanding of quality assurance concepts.
- Hospitality background preferred.
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process. Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Stay connected with Sabre Careers