This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
- Provide complex, financial analysis for the GRS organisation. Analyze trends within the businesses and ensure alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives.
- Drive and own MEC activities, full e2e forecasting and budgeting process.
- Establish and maintain relationships with regional and delivery center leaders and business partners to guide and support decision-making.
- Provides analytics to support key business initiatives.
- Support policy and process improvements and identify opportunities. Drive adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Identify issues and proposes solutions, standardization and simplifications.
- Have the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
- Act as a Lead for different Finance related Projects.
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
- Typically 5+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function. Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis. • Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel). Power Pivot/ Power BI would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and influencing skills. • Excellent teamwork skills • Great business acumen.
Job Level: Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.