- Plans/manages technical Supply Chain programs or projects to meet specific objectives or goals.
- Provides leadership for the project team and key interfaces to the project or program.
- Works on problems/tasks in delivery of a specific product or service.
- Identifies tasks, determines dependencies, identifies and assigns specific resources, communicates expectations to team members, obtains task effort and duration estimates from team members, and creates/tracks the project schedule.
- Assesses risk and identifies issues.
- Monitors progress against schedule.
- Coordinates resources with other functions.
- Reviews user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity.
- Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform nonrepetitive, analytical work.
- Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Holds a degree in a technical field of study.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, or a related field of study.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Materials Program Managements involving multi-disciplinary projects.
- This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
MYExperienced HireJR0196838KulimTechnology and Manufacturing