Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department Overview Tetra SW
Job Description · Responsible for developing firmware for communication devices for the professional and mission critical markets in the commercial, government and industrial segments
· Responsible for participating in all aspects of product development process including specification definition, design, implementation and testing and possess good understanding of the various software lifecycle
· Responsible to coordinate and participate in software design and code review
· Responsible to perform necessary analysis required for the project, and identify and solve complex technical problems requiring proper evaluation and analysis as well as make decisions that positively impact the project
· Responsible to define specifications which include software requirements for new software platform and/or new system features/solutions
· Create documents for Architecture & Design, and Message Sequence Chart (MSC) Knowledge of test equipment, embedded system debugging skills and experience with oscilloscopes, analyzers and signal generators are expected Ability to work and communicate well across different design centers
· Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology consistently apply best practices & continuous improvement
Basic Requirements • At least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- At least 3-5 year's working experience
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++, Python,Unix.
- Embedded system debugging and strong analytical skills are added advantage
- Plus point if experience with GIT tool , Product Test Knowledge and Automation design.
- Must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas, Penang
Relocation Provided None
Position Type Experienced
Referral Payment Plan Yes