The ASM is a joint venture between HEB Construction, Fulton Hogan and Waka Kotahi to operate and maintain the Auckland State Highway network from Pokeno to Puhoi and all the arterial routes in between.
This is a permanent, full time, dayshift position working a minimum of 40 hours per week. Dayshift days and hours of work are Monday to Friday, generally between 6.00am to 6.00pm.
The successful candidate will hold a clean full class 2 drivers licence and will have experience performing traffic management and general labouring duties. The following qualifications and skills are required for this role:
- Full class 2 drivers licence
- Current traffic management qualification
- Practical experience within the traffic management / road maintenance industry
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Be reliable and punctual
- An opportunity for a permanent, full time role with one of the leading civil construction companies in New Zealand
- Professional development and career progression
- A competitive weekly wage, standby allowance and call out payments
- A supportive team environment and awesome project to work on
Please click on APPLY and follow our online application process. We look forward to opening the lines of communication with you.