To provide administrative support to the Supply Chain functions for the Porirua Plant.
Data Admin – Lead
- Overall SAP data entry and accuracy for the site in a timely manner to support accurate production planning and performance monitoring.
- Update variance report, collate actions and track progress
- Error investigation and corrections (daily report, LX02, auditing data entries etc)
- Calculate OEE or other performance data for production departments
- Reports/presentation collation (improvement initiatives, 5Y etc
- Production entries (includes confirmation/corrections/spoilage/rejects)
- Maintaining/reviewing of final confirmations on work orders (TECO)
- Production order status (COOIS)
- Back flushing consumables (COOGI)
- Collation of shift summaries/job packets from production departments.
- Collection and filing of finished job packets for all production departments.
- Production of job packets (job info, labels, run sheets etc) for all production departments.
- Stocktakes and inventory adjustments in line with auditing and financial requirements.
- Stocktake and purchase of consumables.
- Assisting with stores admin (cycle counting, container paperwork, despatch paperwork, inwards goods paperwork etc).
The successful candidate would have:
- Demonstrated experience in manufacturing/operations.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Experience writing procedures.
- Exposure to Lean / Six Sigma.
- Previous exposure to BW and SAP.
- Forklift experience would also be favourable but not essential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.