Responsible for promoting products and services to healthcare professionals and enhance the awareness and use of the products to achieve sales objectives.
- Make daily visits to customers and healthcare professionals to achieve sales targets.
- Arrange presentations to doctors and other para medical staff in hospitals, clinics and to the pharmacists in the retail sector.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff at hospitals and clinics.
- Act as a key link between healthcare professionals and company.
- Stay well informed about health services of the area and collect information about competitor’s activity.
- Analyze the market for competitive products and prices.
- Work closely with new and existing clients to determine their present and future needs by proposing suitable products, services, and upgrades to maintain revenue growth.
- Prepare forecasts & plans for following month’s sales & collection and daily, weekly, monthly reports.
- Arrange for purchase orders, delivery follow up, cash receipts, statement reconciliation and customer support as and when required.