Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP AI Foundation is part of SAP’s intelligent technologies portfolio and one of the key drivers of the Intelligent Enterprise. It is our mission to infuse all enterprise applications with machine learning and to empower our customers to make the most of their business data. Our team is located in Germany, France, Singapore, India, and the US and exemplifies a start-up like, innovative work environment.
As a Developer of AI Foundation, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of the machine learning platform team in Singapore. This very dynamic, fun and start-up type of environment provides a huge potential to learn and work on emerging technologies such as Machine Learning, AI, Cloud and Big Data. You will be working together with experienced software engineers and machine learning experts to deliver state-of-the-art intelligent services in our cloud ecosystem.
As a Developer, you would have full technical ownership for the deliverables of the team, including responsibility for technical and architectural aspects. Your tasks would include building platform services and tools to support efficient training & serving of machine learning models. You would be responsible to create excellence in system scalability and efficiency through continuous evaluation, analysis, and refinement of the system implementation/ work in a diverse team applying agile software development methodology. You would also use, extend and implement scalable and fault-tolerant cloud-native systems, write micro-services for orchestrating for machine learning workloads leveraging container and Kubernetes technologies. You would integrate your services in the enterprise systems, automate the continuous delivery of large-scale micro-service software and contribute to the Site Reliability Engineering processes.
- A bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent education with experience ranging between 2 to 6 years.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, objects-oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threaded programming, and software design principles
- Proficiency in one or more of languages such as Python, Go, or Java
- Experience with cloud-based application development using Docker and Kubernetes / experience in building, deploying & managing CI/CD pipelines through Jenkins across multiple hyperscaler environments such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Hands-On experience with version control tools such as Github, Bitbucket and Experience in RESTful implementation, micro-service architectures, and container patterns
- In-Depth understanding of System Design & Software Architecture.
- Experience with database systems and Practice of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Hands-on experience in Bash Scripting and operational knowledge of Linux distributions such as SUSE, Ubuntu
- Excellent written and communication skills in English language
- Knowledge of Machine Learning fundamentals
- An understanding of how to apply Machine Learning libraries to Train and Serve a ML Model
- Experience working on data ingestion & big data technologies
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:316175 | Work Area: Software-Development Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: