Requisition ID: 66908
- Planning and Scheduling for final test products in low volume high mix production.
- Mange production/Engineering schedules and WIP monitoring to ensure on time delivery
- Review Production Plan for and monitor the movement of materials through the production cycle to determine required materials
- Work with adjacent departments to track and execute timely material input to production line.
- Production line performance report, PO tracking, cycle time, in /out control
- Determines material requirements from engineering and production schedule and maintains inventory at planned levels.
- Manages optimal inventory levels for customer service and business costs.
- Develops capacity plans to analyze and define resource requirements.
- Incorporates new products or product improvements into the forecast and master production schedule.
- Manages MRP process to convert demands into supply orders (manufacturing and purchasing requirements).
- Monitors accuracy of data (inputs and outputs) of the MRP process and makes corrections as needed.
- Reports to management and across business functions for routine planning updates as well as anticipated constraints or interruptions in the plan.
- Engages with Program Management, Engineering, and Production Planning on managing product life cycle and short cycle needs to deliver new products on time.
- Diploma, Bachelor’s degree or Above
- Knowledge in SAP, Agile and Rapid Response is advanced
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Fluent command in English (writing and speaking) and Mandarin (speaking)
- Good interpersonal skill
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.