accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. The accesso Passport ticketing suite was built for where your customers shop - whether at the front gate, on their computers at home or from their mobile phones. The attractions industry's #1 eCommerce engine has sold 28+ million tickets online per year and processed over $1 billion transactions annually. Our innovative approach to up-selling, cross-selling and simply selling more are key differentiators of our proprietary hosted technology and an important component of maximizing revenue.
We are seeking an Associate Product Manager who will work with our Product Manager(s) to meet with customers, design product features, work closely with partners, drive software releases, and promote adoption. You will use a dual-track agile product discovery process to rapidly introduce new capabilities with a talented engineering team.
As part of the Product Team, the Associate Product Manager will be responsible for assisting the Product Manager(s) in fulfilling the full lifecycle of features and application from evaluation and discovery through delivery to success evaluation. This position will report to the accesso® Passport eCommerce Product Manager working to execute on the strategic vision for the product line that serves the attractions industry. Key responsibilities include gathering product data, identifying and developing product opportunities, facilitating client and internal feedback, working with cross-functional teams to create business cases and user stories, providing feature status and risk management assessments, and the full SDLC of product features. The ideal candidate will be deeply curious, passionate about continued learning, and able to synthesize complex ideas into actionable workflows.
Location: United States; then, you choose what works for you! This role can be performed 100% remotely anywhere in the US, at in the US, or a hybrid version of in-office and remote.
Reports to: Sr. Product Manager
Travel Requirement: Up to 10%
- Work with Product manager to drive value for the business.
- Define new features, write user stories and acceptance criteria, define KPIs, own and prioritize backlog, and triage defects to iteratively deliver, launch, and measure the success of each release.
- Monitor the product roadmaps and gather data to ensuring the team is always working on the highest priority functionality.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies, feedback sessions, design reviews etc. in support of feature development.
- Work closely with cross-functional accesso stakeholders and partners (internal and external) to understand current and future requirements.
- ·Work closely with cross-functional accesso internal teams to solution for identified objectives.
- Present new features and capabilities to internal teams, as well as directly with customers through PowerPoints, Webinars, and live demos.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for responsible products.
- Drive software releases and support implementation, while ensuring product and services are aligned to customer needs.
- Ensuring we communicate product releases through presentations and authoring of customer release notes and documentation in conjunction with technical writers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Familiarity with agile methodology and ability to apply agile mindset to all aspects of your work.
- Strategic ownership. You can focus on outcomes, not solutions.
- Experience working within constraints.
- Ability to understand and identify problems, analyze them and determine appropriate solutions to meet the desired outcome.
- Experience in gathering and interpreting qualitative product data and customer feedback.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to identify opportunities that align with strategic goals.
- Ability to identify requirements and constraints.
- Proficiency in compiling project status, risk management, and marketing reports.
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment with continually evolving market and internal needs.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- BONUS: Experience with Theme Parks, Water Parks, Cultural Attractions, Entertainment Complexes, or Ski Resorts.
- JIRA, Confluence, Figma, Microsoft Suite, Google Analytics & Optimize, Slack, Lucidchart and GitHub.
At accesso, we are continuously committed to the wellbeing of our employees. We understand that every individual is balancing a variety of personal and professional needs, and that giving each employee the power to choose where they work best can play a big part in helping to nurture work-life balance and to support their overall quality of life. That is why we've introduced a flexible work program which allows employees (so long as their work permits) to select from fully remote, fully office-based, or hybrid setting options.
If you opt to operate out of one of our offices, you'll find bright and open spaces, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, and an office environment where we embrace fun, creativity, and our company's core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally through a multitude of recognition programs. We are empowered to do great work and then are recognized and rewarded for going above and beyond and for supporting our fellow team mates.
We work hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a team. Our goal is to create an atmosphere of collaborative problem solving and continuous improvement - because there's always room to grow.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating an environment which recognizes that our differences are our strengths, and empowers team members to bring all of who they are to work. Any hiring decision made is assessed based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Read more about at accesso.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client's success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences - and accesso delivers! That's why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you're not moving forward, you're falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.