We are looking for candidates excited to shape this future by contributing to the crypto and blockchain industries through an industry-leading firm. This full-time role offers a competitive base salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits, flexible time-off and a rewarding work environment rooted in .
Our backend market engineers build and maintain the technology underpinning our market data and index infrastructure. They are responsible for core software development, data ingestion, transformation and distribution, as well as measuring and improving the performance of our systems. The ideal candidate will have experience in crypto currencies, capital markets and/or FX. Deep Linux and AWS experience is important, as well as experience working with complex data-processing pipelines.
- Manage multiple API integrations (REST, Web Socket and FIX)
- Develop scalable and robust architecture for the existing state of our infrastructure as well as its future state while contributing to its maintenance and improvement.
- Write reliable, reusable and efficient code and APIs to support our infrastructure and product requirements.
- Analyze performance and identify bottlenecks.
- Contribute to the status and health monitoring systems of our infrastructure.
- Provide quick responses to production issues.
- Contribute technical input and knowledge to the planning, design, and requirements process of new products.
- Experience with large data sets, preferably Redis, and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of AWS infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Proficiency with communication APIs (HTTP short and long polling, HTTP streaming, REST, WebSockets).
- Experience with C.
- Experience with FIX.
- 5+ years experience with Linux.
- 3+ years experience with AWS.
- 3+ years experience with Redis.
- Experience in crypto currencies, FX, or capital markets.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance