Job Family: Sales
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
The Airlines Account Director serves as the primary business contact between the client and Sabre Airline Solutions and will be responsible for the creation of account plans encompassing a short and long term strategy to ensure timely renewals, identify new opportunities and retention strategies.
With a focus on the Vietnamese market, the Account Director will interact with key client stakeholders and be able to strike a balance between client expectations and Sabre Airline Solutions’ strategic objectives. The successful candidate owns all activities around assigned account(s) and is expected to be well versed in all commercial terms, maintenance and support needs, project delivery activities, timelines and project scope.
- Please note this role can be based in any major city within Vietnam. *
- Understand clients' business and market challenges and articulate Sabre Airline Solutions capabilities to address such challenges.
- Establish working relationships with key stakeholders, including C-Levels at client and within Sabre to either drive meaningful conversations, or facilitate such conversations.
- Create comprehensive account plans with the clients' executive stakeholders’ input, so as to align Sabre with the clients’ business needs.
- Establish regular business review sessions, articulating the state of the account, strategic objectives, project progress and other key client performance metrics.
- Provide sales support and manage sales pursuit as needed.
- Own client requests regarding change management and ensure applicable documentation, templates, processes and timelines are adhered to (such as change requests, work orders, requests for information, requests for proposal, etc.).
- Ensure signed contracts are shared with key stakeholders to ensure timely billing or for reporting activities.
- Register and own new sales opportunities (pipeline) electronically and ensure it is included in management reporting or sales forecasting activities.
- Maintain appropriate levels of involvement with client issues requiring resolution, including invoices, accounts receivables and service incidents.
- Participate and continue activities (sales enablement training and/or solution overviews) to enhance product knowledge and understand solution roadmaps.
- Developed understanding of the airline business environment with experience in one or more of airlines business functions highly preferred.
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English, including excellent written and verbal communication in both languages, required.
- Technical competency (understanding of software, networks, hardware, etc.), particularly of technology's role in solving airline business problems.
- Motivated, goal-oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- Comfort in handling stressful situations and deadline pressures.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Proven leadership skills.
- High level of initiative with the ability to work well in a team environment as well as the ability to plan and carry out responsibilities autonomously with minimal direction.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, or equivalent work experience, is preferred.
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process. Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Stay connected with Sabre Careers